The 2008 financial crisis disrupted the banking industry in more ways than one. Be it through the proliferation and hardening of banking regulation, the entry of new more nimble market players or ever-changing digital technologies, the banking game just isn’t what is used to be.
On March 10th 2015, join over 150 senior bankers, investors and regulators and discuss:
- How fragmented national and extraterritorial regulation are changing business models
- What European and global banks need to know about US banking regulation
- What to expect now the ECB is in charge
- Who the disruptors are and how the industry can react
- How can banks foster a culture of innovation -and compliance?